Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hilton Head, South Carolina July 2008



We had the wonderful opportunity to go visit my family from North Carolina this Summer.  We had the MOST amazing time in Hilton Head.  We stayed in a beautiful beach house and played all week with our family.  It was paradise for the kids and Walt and I... surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, kite flying, riding our bikes on the beach, it was non-stop fun!  We did not want to leave.  When we came home and went to Santa Cruz it sure was hard to get in the cold water.
Thanks to my family in NC for such a "TOTALLY AWESOME" vacation, "HANG LOOSE"!!!!!

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Yea! I am so excited that you started a blog! I love keeping in touch with people this way. It is like a little window into your friends lives who you don't get to see very often. You family is beautiful. you have big kids, when did that happen?