Melanie is so excited to be donating her hair to Lock's of Love. She thinks it is so cool that someone else who does not have hair will have hers. What a awesome thing!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey guys it's kaylee! Troy's kid i was wondering if i can add you to my list. Oh, and btw (by the way), love how mel's hair looked.
Just found your blog. So good to see your cute family. Looks like you haven't posted in a while so I hope you do soon so I can catch up with your family. Precious kids!!!
2 comments:
Hey guys it's kaylee! Troy's kid i was wondering if i can add you to my list. Oh, and btw (by the way), love how mel's hair looked.
Just found your blog. So good to see your cute family. Looks like you haven't posted in a while so I hope you do soon so I can catch up with your family. Precious kids!!!
Post a Comment